In Wisconsin, 2020 will bring FOUR regularly scheduled elections and TWO special elections (a primary and a general election for US Representative in the 7th Congressional District). It will be an incredibly important and incredibly busy year for Grassroots North Shore. And, we hope, for all of our supporters.
Here's what's coming up:
- Primary for the Nonpartisan Spring election, February 18
- Primary for the special election for US Representative, February 18
- General election for Nonpartisan offices and the Presidential Preference primary, April 7
- General election for the special election for US Representative, May 12
- Primary for the Partisan Fall election, August 11
- General Partisan Election, November 3
Grassroots North Shore will provide information on early (in-person absentee) voting for each community in the North Shore and Ozaukee County. You can check your own registration and see a sample ballot for each election at myvote.wi.gov.
We will also be hosting various actions — including but not limited to canvassing, phone banking, post card parties, house parties, and recruiting volunteers for all activities. We hope many Grassroots North Shore supporters will sign up for these actions when they become available.