Governor Evers has rescued Wisconsin repeatedly from GOP attempts to steal our democracy, our environment, and our rights. For example, on August 17, the Republicans on the Joint Finance Committee delayed the use of funds that could directly combat the Opioid Epidemic. These funds are to be used to:
- Making immediate investments in harm reduction;
- Increasing the availability of Narcan and fentanyl test strips around the state;
- Investing in new and updated treatment facilities;
- Enhancing data collection and surveillance;
- Providing funds for tribal nations to address the dramatic increase in opioid overdose deaths; and
- Establishing family support centers to provide information, education, and healthy coping skills while building resiliency for family and friends of people with substance use disorder.
WE MUST RE-ELECT TONY EVERS and Democrats Mandela Barnes, Josh Kaul, Deb Andraca, Darrin Madison, Sara Rodriguez, Doug La Follette, Bob Tatterson, and Dan Larsen.
Find out how you can help Save Our State.
1870 E Fox Ln
Fox Point, WI 53217
Google map and directions