Join us for a one-day conference sponsored by Marquette University Law School
MacArthur & Beyond: Challenges of Externally-Imposed Constitutions in the Aftermath of War – The Lessons of Yesterday for the World of Tomorrow
The conference will address constitution-building across time and geography and the influence of Douglas MacArthur on this and related phenomena.
- 9am, registration
- 9:30am, welcome
- Noon, lunch will be provided
- 3:45pm, program ends
Marquette Law School, Eckstein Hall, Appellate Courtroom
Confirmed speakers include
- Ray Moore, Amherst College
- Kyoko Inoue, University of Illinois Chicago
- Louis DiMarco, USA Command & Staff College
- Keith Sellen, Wisconsin Office of Lawyer Regulation
- Brady Williamson, Godfrey & Kahn
- Representatives of the Consulates of Australia, Japan, The Philippines, and South Korea
The conference promises to include rich discussion and lively interaction among speakers, moderators, and the audience.